Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017/2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application form.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service form?
- Is the Nigeria Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment start?
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 | General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
…interested applicants should apply through the link below