Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Business Development Supervisor
Req ID: 1125
The primary role of the Business Development Supervisor is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. Self-motivated to develop, evolve and/or plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. Also:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business and revenue.
- Develop ‘Cold-call’ strategy as appropriate within your industry and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within prospective client organizations. Coordinate, plan and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging personal and existing networks. Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Maintain, track and record activity on all client accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Ensure that prerequisites (prequalification, vendor list, etc.) are fulfilled within a timely manner to meet all prospective business clients. Ensure and maintain prompt registration with statutory bodies (NIPEX, DPR, etc.).
- Oversee daily sales enquiries from clients, ensure prompt response to requests (i.e. RFQ, RFI, etc.). Follow through with clients (NAPIMS, IOC’s, NCDMB, etc.) post tender submission.
- Build, maintain a cordial team, and encourage continuous business/knowledge transfer
- Appropriate candidates require a bachelor’s degree, minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales or marketing within the Nigerian oil & gas industry. Possession of a masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism and CRM.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills.
- ISO 9001:2008 certification is added advantage.
- BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application