Marcforte Business Consulting – We are recruiting to fill the position of a Corporate Communications Executive:
- Candidate must be a Fresh Graduate between the ages of 24-28.
- Graduate qualification in any discipline.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (VERY IMPORTANT).
- Candidate must be proficient in making PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to work independently as well as part of an effective team.
- Responsible for the company’s communication with target audiences and building a positive reputation for the company.
- Utilise written/verbal skills to create a wide range of products and corporate communication materials.
- Development and execution of media (publicity) strategies to boost the sales of Marcforte’s programmes.
- Management of Marcforte’s media exposure – impression management through the Marcforte brand.
- Monitor company forums, social media sites, product review sites and the press.
- Minimise discrepancies between the company’s desired identity and brand features.
- Write news releases about major company changes.
- Management of Marcforte’s mid-month update/monthly- newsletter/brochure/sales leaflet; timely development/distribution.
- Plan content for all company publications; such as brochures, newsletters, mid-month update and sales leaflets.
- Database management; emails, phone numbers, birthdays and addresses.
- Proper management of Marcforte’s website, blog and email (email@example.com).
- Strategic advert development and placement.
- Brand Management/Information dissemination through social media platforms.
- Management of all Marcforte’s social media platforms (facebook, twitter, Instagram, linkedln, google plus and youtube).
- Developing a strategic media plan at the beginning of the year.
- Research industry trends and ensure the organisation is in line with the important trends.
TO APPLY: Interested applicants should click on the ‘Apply’ button and fill the application form.
- No other form of application will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications must be submitted not later than 29th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application