Danvic Petroleum International (DPI) provides services in the following areas of the oil and gas business.
- Oil&Gas Upstream Training services
- Manpower supply/outsourcing
- Subsurface consultancy/Integrated Reservoir Studies
- Software sales and support services (OpendTect)
DPI is currently in working collaboration with Petroleum Exploration and Production Research Institute (PEPRIS), Sinopec, Beijing city, China in the area of Reservoir Studies and dGB Earth Sciences in
Software sales and support services.
The philosophy behind technical partnerships by DPI is to ensure that local resources are complemented by a worldwide pool of the most advanced technology and experience, to the benefit of our clients.
We urgently require the service of the following professionals for one of our clients
1. QAQC oil & gas laboratory chemist.
2. Oil and gas field production chemist having wide experience in
Ø Oil analysis.
Ø Gas analysis.
Ø Water analysis.
Ø Sand analysis.
Relevant experience a must. Send your CV with cover letter on or before 23rd June, 2017.