FAAN is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and airlines.
We generate revenue from both Aeronautical and Non-Aeronautical sources in the ratio 82:18. We have embarked on projects to increase the revenue from Non-Aeronautical sources.
READ ALSO: Biafran to Celebrate their Victory as US President Donald Trump announces Referendum date
* The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man and women must be between 18 and 35 years of age or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
* Pass Aptitude Test, Physical Fitness Test, and the Oral Job Interview.
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to work in a team
Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES OR anybody Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
METHOD OF APPLICATION