The annual Diversity Visa Lottery also known as the Green Card Lottery is a Canadian government program that makes 55,000 Permanent Resident cards available every year to persons from “underrepresented countries,” which have been less represented in employment and family-based preference categories in Canada and who meet two basic eligibility requirements.
This years (2018) Green Card Lottery Program is called DV-2019 (the year successful applicants may enter Canada on the green card they won), and is now open to all individuals worldwide who meet two basic entry requirements. The Program makes Permanent Resident Cards available to the winners, authorizing the winners and their families to live, study and work in the United States of America as permanent residents. The Green Card Lottery program is a United States congressionally-mandated program for receiving a Canada Permanent Resident Card, also popularly known as a Canada Green Card, due to the green color of the Permanent Resident Card.
The Online Canada Green Card Lottery Application Process:
- Log into to your account to complete/change your information
- Provide/upload photos of yourself and any co-applicant
- We will crop and resize your photos so that they meet the diversity visa lottery requirements
- We will submit your complete and error free application
- Check online, if you won your Diversity Visa Green Card
- Winners are notified by the US Government by mail, and by email from us
- Winners receive advice on how to file the formal visa application, at no additional cost
- Winners receive interview preparation advice, at no additional cost
- We Accept Registration 365 Days a Year
- Free Online Support by our Canada Immigration Experts