The Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) is an organization governing the use of electricity in Nigeria. Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) Plc, through its subsidiaries, produces and distributes power. Its services include construction and engineering of power generating units; maintenance and servicing of power grids; dams operations and water management for power generation, etc, The company was formerly known as National Electric Power Authority Plc and changed its name to Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) Plc in May 2005.
click to view application form
PHCN Recruitment Requirements
To be eligible applicants, you must:
- Minimum of second class lower degree certificate
- University degree in numerate discipline
- Knowledge of econometrics
- Good knowledge of electricity market operations
- A post graduate degree in a Numerate discipline
Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES OR anybody Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requesting Money.
Method of Application