Applications are hereby required from suitably internal and external qualified (graduates and non-graduates) candidates to fill the vacant positions of AUTOMATION TECHNICIAN at Flowergate Factory.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Upholds the principle of Non-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
- Ensure safe installations and operations through proper protection systems and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with procedures as laid out by the Safety Officer on matters relating to safety, control and energy conservation. This includes ensuring that all safety interlocks and devices are active in the program.
- Support Instrumentation Calibration Program for the plant.
- Proactively maintain/improve the Electrical and Control Systems using the Consequence Driven Maintenance (CDM) approach as the process to manage the assess lifecycle.
- Ensure that all automation components, PLCs, HMIs, panels, signal cables, switches and computer systems are in the best conditions and ensure that backups of all PLC programs are updated.
- apply below.
- WAEC/NECO, OND, Bachelors Degree with minimum of second class level lower division.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent (not more than two (2) sittings).
- Computer Literacy
- Good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified Applicants should apply through the link.