Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for President University Scholarship Scheme. University helps students who have outstanding academic qualifications to study in esteemed University through financial waiver up to 100% of the total tuition fees.
Academic Scholarship is a program aimed at improving the academic quality of students who follow the President University scholarship program. Academic scholarship is a program specifically designed to enable students of President University graduate on time (3 Years and 4 Months).
About University: President University is a private university located in Jababeka Education Park in Kota Jababeka, Cikarang, West Java, Indonesia.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the courses offered by the university.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: President University helps students who have outstanding academic qualifications to study in esteemed University through financial waiver up to 100% of the total tuition fees.
Eligibility: The applicant has completed or is going to complete High School, A level, IB Diploma or equivalent, as shown by a copy of legalized high school, A level, IB diploma or equivalent.
Eligible Nationalities: Both international and Indonesia candidates are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: All freshman applicants—both international and Indonesia candidates—must complete the Common Application along with the required documents. You will need to submit:
- A copy of KTP or student ID card or for international students, a certified copy of your passport pages that show your full name, date of birth, place of birth and date of expiration of your passport,
- A certified copy of your original academic diploma in the original language,
- A certified translation of your original academic diploma into English (for international students)
- A certified copy of your transcript (list of grades/marks) in the original language,
- A certified translation of your final transcript (list of grades/marks) in English,
- A certified copy of the Letter of Acceptance (LoA) signed by your parent(s),
- 2 (two) recent 4X6 colour photographs; and,
- A certified copy of English test score report