Scholarship Description: The University of Auckland is offering international scholarships for students who want to go on exchange in Semester 1, 2018.
Deadline: The application deadline is August 13, 2017.
About University: The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland. It is the highest-ranked university in the country, being ranked 81st worldwide in the 2016/17 QS World University Rankings.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing 360º Auckland Abroad exchange programme.
Country of Study: New Zealand
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in various fields.
Scholarship Benefits: Student will receive $500 scholarship for any of their international mobility opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this Award, the student must meet all requirements of the 360º Auckland Abroad exchange programme.
Eligible Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Students should apply now in Via TRM system.
- Research exchange university options.
- Apply to 360° Auckland Abroad by completing the Pre-application form and supporting documents by the deadline.
- Accept your exchange nomination offer.
- Apply to the host university.
- Get accepted by host university
- Apply for a study visa (if required).
- Apply for StudyLink.
- Go on exchange.
- Apply for transfer credit
Deadline: The application deadline is November 13, 2017.