James Hope College is a world class private residential co-educational school in the tranquil area of Agbor, Delta state, which offers a unique Nigerian / British style curriculum. With the anticipated expansion, we require suitably qualified and experienced professionals to occupy the position below:
Job Title: English Language Teacher
Job Type: Full-Time
Category: Teaching, Education
Location: Agbor, Delta
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017.
We have exceptional children and therefore require an exceptional classroom practitioner. If you think you are capable of the following below, then please apply for the position:
- Creating an outstanding learning experience as part of a dynamic team
- Exhibiting skills needed to shape an evolving school
- Developing educational opportunities
- Showing confidence in your ability to communicate the school’s ethos and vision to a wide audience
- The ideal candidate should have significant teaching experience in the above subject up to IGCSE (of CIE) and WASSCE (of WAEC).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send the following below documents.
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of academic qualifications (minimum qualification of a second class upper degree)
- Contact details of 3 references (two must be professional referees)
- A two-page cover letter justifying why you should be the successful candidate.