Lifegate Academy is a school born out of a vision to raise a new generation of committed, purposeful and divinely inspired future leaders.It is certain that without a sure, steady and divinely backed foundation, destiny is headed for a crash. Destiny which is the accomplishment of purpose is in line with our school motto, “Training To Fulfil Purpose”
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full-Time
Industry: Education, Media/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 25th September, 2017
- The graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software (Corel Draw, Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc. and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- A graphic designer’s job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time accordingly.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Designs all social media (and other marketing collateral), covers, presentations, leave-behinds, and other graphics, as required. Directs and designs overall “look and feel” of print and digital media
- Demonstrates an ability to work on multiple projects and manage time to meet all deadlines.
- Creative Production – Use creative software to create engaging visuals for use on social media, print and websites. This will include but not be limited to social media posts, cover photos, web banners, print ads and campaign banners.
- Photo Editing – Use Adobe photo editing tools to enhance photos taken from events.
- Video Editing – Use video editing software such as iMovie or Adobe Premiere Pro to carry out basic edits – cropping, audio overlay, short cuts, watermarking, GIFS or Cinemagraphs.
- Assist with the Web CMS for our public website. (After undergoing training)
- Proficiency with design softwares – Adobe InDesign, – Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and Photoshop), Dreamweaver, Quark Microsoft Office etc
- Good grammatical, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Candidates should have a considerable wealth of experience on the job, and MUST be able to present a PORTFOLIO of jobs done in the recent past.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- No Educational qualification required. However a tertiary degree, especially related/relevant to the Job will be an added advantage.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of OND in Arts or in a relevant field
- Must be very skilled with Graphic Designs & Video editing
- The Salary is Competitive
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications and CV’s with samples of work from their portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org