Enter your submission call through the online application from October 5 – October 22 2017, 23:59 EST.
○ Make sure your submission includes your superhero name, superpower to take climate action, one of their earth-saving adventures – a simple storyline – and attach a doodle/drawing/sketch of how they look like via our online form. Only one application per participant is allowed.
○ Your submissions MUST include an attached graphic for us to consider them – but don’t worry, we love stick figures.
○ Your submission must be your own and you must own the copyright of the graphic and concept.
○ Only superhero/heroines submitted during the call dates will be considered by our selection panel.
○ You may enter only once so give it all your heart and originality.
○ All young people from 0 and up to 25 years old, from all countries, are eligible. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required.
○ If you are under the age of 18, you must discuss your interest in taking part with your parents or guardians BEFORE applying. In the application you will be asked to provide a contact detail for your parents/guardians. Only applicants whose parents/guardians have given consent will be considered as potential finalists.
Application Deadline: October 22nd 2017
For More Information on how to register, click on the link provided to register.