Netherland: Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019
Maastricht University High Potential scholarships are offered by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund in order to encourage talented students from outside the EU/EEA to undertake a Master’s programme at Maastricht University.
Deadline: 1st February 2018
University of Study: Maastricht University
Scholarship Sponsor: Maastricht University Fund
Place of Study: Netherlands
Level of Study: Masters
- Living expenses: € 12,350 (13 months) or € 23,750 (25 months)
- Insurances: € 710
- Visa costs: € 317
- Tuition fees: € 13,000 € 15,000 or € 17,500 depending on the tuition of your study programme
- Pre-Academic Training Costs: € 825
Study Subject: Scholarships and Awards are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
About the Award: The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship.
The High Potential Scholarship is intended for excellent students from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA) who wish to do a master’s or a professional education programme at Maastricht University.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences. It is aimed at international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to follow a full degree programme in the Netherlands.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You come from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at Maastricht University.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of Maastricht University.
- You have never studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You are not over 35 years of age at the start of the 2018/19 academic year.
- You obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose transcript(s) demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2018/19 scholarship programme applicants.
- Eligible Countries: International students from a country outside the EU/EEA.
Duration of Scholarship:
- 13 months in the case of a one-year master’s programme
- 25 months in the case of a two-year master’s programme
How to Apply:
In the section Application and Selection, you may go through information about how to fill and send the application form. This differs per faculty.