Canada: Queen’s University (Fully Funded) Scholarships For Undergraduates, Master’s and PhD-2018/2019
Bachelors (BS) Degree and Postgraduate Degree Program
Deadline: 15 Mar 2018 (annual)
Study in: Canada
Next course starts September 2018
Queen’s University International Postgraduate and Undergraduate Awards – Various scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Queen’s University, open to international students at postgraduate and undergraduate program.
Queen’s University, Canada
Field of study:
Any undergraduate degree and Postgraduate Degree program that begins in the Fall 2018 term under the following faculties: Arts, Media, Performance & Design; Environmental Studies; Education; Glendon; Health; Lassonde School of Engineering; Liberal Arts & Professional Studies; Science; or the Schulich School of Business
Number of Awards:
Global Leader of Tomorrow Award: $80,000
International Entrance Scholarships: $140,000
All scholarships above are renewable for three years of full-time undergraduate and Postgraduate study, provided high academic standing is maintained in each academic year.
To be considered for the Major International Scholarships, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
• Be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada.
• Be applying directly from high school no more than two years after graduation and have no previous university or college studies
• Have applied to an undergraduate degree and Postgraduate Degree Program that begins in the Fall 2018 term under the following faculties: Arts, Media, Performance & Design; Environmental Studies; Education; Glendon; Health; Lassonde School of Engineering; Liberal Arts & Professional Studies; Science; or the Schulich School of Business
• Posses an excellent academic record (“A” average or equivalent) and have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports or other areas of individual achievement
• Submit all required documents to complete the Harvard application by 15 Feb 2018 at 11:59:59 pm, Eastern Time (EST) (e.g, predicted grades, copies of transcript or GAP letters or language proficiency)
• Complete the online International Student Scholarship Application Form by 15 February 2018 at 11:59:59 pm, Eastern Time (EST)
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should: